Evidence suggests that CBD oil can help treat acne and various types of this skin condition because it has the ability to adapt how the human body creates sebum and it also has anti-inflammatory properties. CBD oil triggers an anti-inflammatory response in cells and prevents inflammatory cytokines from being activated.
Cytokines are substances secreted by certain cells of the immune system that usually have an effect on other cells and reducing these substances can help prevent further outbreaks. CBD highlights the antibacterial and antifungal effects that can also help reduce skin infections and contamination.
CBD can stop the spread of sebocytes, the cells that make up oil that secretes the sebaceous glands. CBD does not kill existing sebocytes but significantly reduces the production of sebocytes. CBD’s anti-inflammatory effects also work on sebocytes, an effect that can reduce acne-induced inflammation.
Other skin problems
CBD oil interacts directly / indirectly with the skin. It has the ability to alter signals in the body and brain resulting in anti-bacterial, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial effects. This allows CBD to be used against, inter alia:
- Itchy skin
- Dry skin
- CBD Hemp Cream 30ml – Granjacia 24,00€ Buy online at Granjacia
- Valkyrie – CBD salva (Ej översatt) 40,00€ Buy online at Nordic Oil
- Freyja - CBD salva (Ej översatt) 40,00€ Buy online at Nordic Oil
- CBD Läppbalsam 135mg (Ej översatt) 9,00€ Buy online at Nordic Oil
- Eir - CBD salva (Ej översatt) 49,00€ Buy online at Nordic Oil
- CBD Balm 500mg 39,00€ Buy online at Natural Hemp Life