Pain relief with CBD oil in chronic pain
Chronic pain is an important issue in the health sector and millions of people rely on synthetic drugs to live normal lives, but synthetic painkillers are known to cause side effects that make them unsafe for long-term use. Many drugs are highly addictive and can cause sequelae. Many people therefore turn to alternative pain treatments and here CBD oil has been shown to be able to help people with injury-related pain, rheumatism and many other types of illnesses where chronic pain is part of the disease picture.
Common illnesses where CBD has proven to work well include:
- Cancer pain
- Chronic headache
- Back pain
- Pain from Multiple Sclerosis
What types of pain does CBD work against?
CBD has been shown to relieve three types of pain.
- Neuropathic pain: it results from damage to the nervous system. This group includes medical conditions such as MS and sciatica.
- Nociceptive pain: it is caused by different types of tissue damage picked up by the brain. This group includes everything from finger stumps to beekeeping to arthritis and many more.
- Other Pain: This group includes pain that does not fit into both groups such as fibromyalgia, migraine and Chron’s Disease. And although the causes of pain may vary, the brain is usually involved in all types of pain.
Chronic inflammation leads to many non-infectious diseases such as heart disease, cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, type 1 diabetes and even autoimmune diseases. Research shows that CBD can treat inflammation and, in turn, help relieve these diseases.
- 300mg CBD Oil from Granjacia – 3% CBD in Organic Hemp Seed Oil 23,00€ Buy online at Granjacia
- CBD Hemp Oil (5% / 500mg CBD) 39,00€ Buy online at Nordicoil
- Premium CBD Oil (10% 1000mg) 49,00€ Add to cart
Kompolti Buds CBD + CBDA > 10%
31,90€Buy online at cannabislight.se
- Strawberry Diesel – Premium CBD Buds 12,00€ Buy online at Natural Hemp Life
- Hemp capsules 100, 700 mg Cannabinoids 27,00€ Buy online at Lets Hemp!