Inflammation occurs naturally in the body and is a protection when the body is damaged. There are two different types of inflammation, acute inflammation and chronic inflammation.
Acute inflammation occurs after an injury, infection or illness. The immune system releases immune cells to the affected area to protect it, causing redness and swelling.
Chronic inflammation refers to a long-term inflammatory response in the body. When inflammation persists, it can affect tissues and organs due to increased production of free radicals. There are a number of diseases that cause chronic inflammation, including cancer, heart disease, rheumatism and type 2 diabetes. Smoking, obesity and stress can also contribute to chronic inflammation.
Chronic inflammation often causes severe pain and tissue damage. CBD has been shown to directly increase levels of anti-inflammatory cytokines (a group of proteins and peptides whose function is to carry chemical signals) and decrease levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines – thereby reducing inflammation.
For a long-term solution, CBD offers immediate and long-term improvement without risk to the body. For best results, daily use is recommended.
- Eir - CBD salva (Ej översatt) 49,00€ Buy online at Nordic Oil
- Strawberry Diesel – Premium CBD Buds 12,00€ Buy online at Natural Hemp Life
- CBD Läppbalsam 135mg (Ej översatt) 9,00€ Buy online at Nordic Oil
- Hempagandha 100 capsules, 340 mg cannabinoids 27,00€ Buy online at Hemp Life!
- 500mg CBD Oil from Granjacia – 5% CBD in Organic Hemp Seed Oil 37,00€ Buy online at Granjacia
- CBD Hemp Oil 15% 109,00€ Buy online at Natural Hemp Life