Anxiety and depression are common mental health problems that can have devastating effects on health and well-being. Anxiety and depression have also increased significantly in recent years, it is believed that this is due to the increased stress that exists in society.
Anxiety and depression are usually treated with drugs with many side effects, including drowsiness, sleep problems and sexual dysfunction. In addition, drugs such as benzodiazepines are highly addictive and often lead to abuse.
19 percent of the population aged 18-84 say they have been diagnosed with depression at least once in their lives. Almost every third of these has been diagnosed more than once. This is according to the national public health survey “Health on equal terms”. It is also seen that the number of people suffering from anxiety and depression is increasing in society.
It has been found that CBD has worked well against anxiety and depression. The anxiety and depression-related disorders where CBD helps are among others:
- Anxiety Disease
- Panic attacks
- Social Phobia
- Post-traumatic stress (PTSD)
- OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder)
- Different types of abuse
Experts believe that CBD’s potential benefits for depression are related to its positive effect on brain serotonin receptors.
CBD does not necessarily increase serotonin levels, but it can affect how your brain’s chemical receptors respond to the serotonin already present in your system. Low serotonin levels can contribute to depression and anxiety here helps CBD respond to the serotonin already in the body.
- 300mg CBD Oil from Granjacia – 3% CBD in Organic Hemp Seed Oil 23,00€ Buy online at Granjacia
- Premium CBD Oil (10% 1000mg) 49,00€ Add to cart
- Hemp capsules 100, 700 mg Cannabinoids 27,00€ Buy online at Lets Hemp!
Kompolti Buds CBD + CBDA > 10%
31,90€Buy online at cannabislight.se
- Strawberry Diesel – Premium CBD Buds 12,00€ Buy online at Natural Hemp Life
- CBD Hemp Oil (5% / 500mg CBD) 39,00€ Buy online at Nordicoil